WAPDA Test Questions conducted by PTS-4
Jr. Engineer (Civil) WAPDA GM (C&M ) Water Conducted by PTS on 19-08-2018
Shared BY TAIMOOR NASIR UET LAHORE
71. The transitional middle portion of a logistic curve follows
- a geometric growth
- a logarithmic growth
- a first over curve
- a constant rate.
72. SAG CORRECTION IS NEGATIVE ERROR
73. 1:2:4 IS M20 Grade
74. Portion that transmits load to soil is foundation
75. For continuous transportation of concrete pumps are used
76. The aggregate containing moisture in pores and having its surface dry, is known as
- moist aggregates
- very dry aggregates
- dry aggregates
- saturated surface dry aggregate
- none of these
77. Imaginary tangential line through level
78.The fuse large includes
- passengers chamber
- pilot’s cabin
- tail of aircraft
- all the above
79. Check lines (or proof lines) in Chain Surveying, are essentially required
- to plot the chain lines
- to plot the offsets
- to indicate the accuracy of the survey work
- to increase the out-turn
80. Magnetic Field runs from north to south
81.Dip at equator is zero
82.Unit of force in SI is Newton
83. The flow of water (mass density = 1000 kg/m3 and kinematic viscosity = 10-6 m2/s) in a commercial pipe, having equivalent roughness ks as 0.12 mm, yields an average shear stress at the pipe boundary = 600 N/m2. The value of ks/δ’ (δ’ being the thickness of laminar sub-layer) for this pipe is
84. 1:6:1 is not a usual mix
85. Deflection for STEEL member is ???? L/325??
86. Slump Is measured in MM
87. The degree of workability of concrete and its slump values are given as follows:
- Very Low 0-25 mm slump.
- Low 25-50 mm slump.
- Medium 50-100 mm slump.
- High 100-150 mm slump.
88. Controlled Concrete grades are 2 I think
89. For 1 cumic of 1:2:4 , 5 to 6 bags are required
Click Here to See Questions 1-25 out of 89
Click Here to See Questions 26-50 out of 89
Click Here to See Questions 51-70 out of 89
Test Questions conducted by PTS, Test Questions conducted by PTS, Test Questions conducted by PTS, Test Questions conducted by PTS, Test Questions conducted by PTS, Test Questions conducted by PTS, Test Questions conducted by PTS,
Test Questions conducted by PTS