For Our Valuable Members
- Uniform Building Code 1997 (UBC-97) Volume 1
- Uniform Building Code 1997 (UBC-97) Volume 2
- Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318M-08) and Commentary
- ACI318-2005 and 318R-2005
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
- Building Code Requirements For Structural Concrete (ACI 318-02) And Commentary (ACI 318R-02)
- International Building Code (IBC) 2006
- American Society of Civil Engineers ( ASCE ) Standards Minimum Design loads for buildings and other structures
- Building Code of Pakistan
- Specification for Structural Steel Buildings (AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF STEEL CONSTRUCTION, INC.)
- COMMENTARY on the Specification for Structural Steel Buildings
- AASHTO LRFD 2007 SI For Bridges
- Manual For Design and Detailing of Reinforced Concrete to Code of Practice for Structural Use Of Concrete
- ACI 360R-06 Design of Slabs-on-Ground
- ACI 347-04 Guide to Formwork for Concrete
- AISC Steel Construction Manual (13th Edition)
- PCI Design handbook, Precast and Prestressed Concrete (5th Edition)
- AISI 2007 ( North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members)
- AISI Standard Supplement No. 2 To The North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members 2010 edition
- Metal Building Systems Manual (MBMA) 2002
- Analysis and Design of Reinforced concrete bridge structures ACI 343R-95
- Design Loads on Structures During Construction American Society of Civil Engineers (48 pages)
- BS 5628-1 Code of practice for use of masonry, Part 1: Structural use of unreinforced masonry
it is very use full site but it is not enough lot of think u can’t down load like IPC’s Roads and buildings, RAR for sublet contractors, bar bending schedules steel, sharp drawing for any project. if u want my help to learn the other i will provide u
Yes everyone is encouraged to add data to this site and we also keep on adding data on daily basis. Maybe one day it will contain everything.
what is your email Mr yasir …….or how to contact you for the purpose……or mr ubaid can u provide email or data he mentioned…..
Honestly I really like this site. It’s my first time i’ve seen such a useful site for a civil engineer. I really wanna appreciate the admin and wish him best of luck.
Thank you. It was made for all civil engineers.
i also love it.. its Designed by our SIr from Uet lahoe 🙂
Great effort Ubaid, proud of you bro.
Thanks Bro 🙂
Its very useful site. i request the admin to please upload some codes related to geotechnical engineering as well
Thank you. Please write the names of codes
Which code to be use for the structural design like building?
I mean which one is the latest one code that should be fallow.?
please send me copy (ACI 318-14)
only for members
Dear Ubaid Sb
If you can load ASTM Standard Codes for Concrete, Cement, Coarse Aggregate, Fine Aggregate
Yes but it can a lot of time
looking for AASHTO complete codes