WAPDA Internship Program 2022 with Stipend of Rs 20000/-
WAPDA is offering a paid internship scheme with a national reach, designed for
fresh graduates who are seeking professional experience to enhance their portfolio
to meet the market requirements. The Program aims to provide the youth an exciting
opportunity to work with highly experienced individuals to have on-job training, gain
real world working experience and learning the work ethics at the most reputed
organization of Pakistan. WAPDA Internship Program
The candidates (male & female) are encouraged to apply. We are looking for
applicants who are dedicated, dynamic, self-motivated & keen to learn.
APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR GRADUATES ONLY
Disciplines / Vacancies
Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineering = 14
Civil Engineering = 12
Geological Engineering = 04
Finance & Accounting = 08
Human Resource Management = 08
Mass Communications = 04
No. of Interns = 50
Duration = 8-Weeks (2-Months)
Stipend = Rs. 20,000 / month
Batch = Fall
Eligibility = Fresh / Recent Graduates (Max 3 Years), Max Age Limit 26, Min CGPA 2.8
• Open Merit: 15 Seats
• Allocations by Provincial Quota
• Punjab = 5 seats
• Khyber Pakhton = 5 seats
• Sindh = 5 seats
• Balochistan = 5 seats
• Gilgit Baltistan = 5 seats
• Azad Kashmir = 5 seats
• Ex FATA = 5 seats
WAPDA Internship Program
• All Academic / Educational Docx
• Current Transcript • CNIC Copy
• Domicile Copy • Updated CV
• 02 recent passport size photos
• Police Verification Form
Instructions & General Conditions: –
• Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their
applications and required attested documents via email to
• Last date for submission of applications is 16th November, 2022.
• Sample for subject email must be in accordance with the advertised disciplines
Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Finance & Accounting,
Geological Engineering, Mass Communications, Human Resource Management.
• Applications without mentioning discipline in the subject mail will NOT be
entertained. WAPDA Internship Program
• Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after last date of
receipt shall be summarily rejected.
• Applications submitted by hand will NOT be entertained.
• Successful completion of the internship program will NOT lead to employment.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for interview.
• Candidates must have a working bank account registered on their name.
• Applicants must be from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
• Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
• WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the applications at any stage without
assigning any reasons.
• For any information / query candidates, please call 042-36360103, Ext: 2023. (Off.
Hrs. 10:30am – 4:00pm)
Office of PSO-Chairman WAPDA
WAPDA House, Lahore
Phone No. 042-99202281