Adapting Buildings and Cities for Climate Change
By Sue Roaf, David Crichton & Fergus Nicol
- Climate change: the battle begins
- The evolution of buildings
- Risk, scenarios and insurance
- How hot will it get?
- Safe and warm; effect of climate change on thermal comfort and health
- How wet will it get?
- Sea level rises
- Vulnerability, exposure and migration
- Air conditioning – the ultimate solution
- Tall buildings
- The fossil fuel crisis
- Fuel security: when will the lights go out?
- The players
- The battle continues
Download book Adapting Buildings and Cities for Climate Change